BLOCKS OF GROUP CLASSES START IN JANUARY, APRIL, AUGUST AND OCTOBER
Some owners who come to us for group classes are hoping to work their dogs while others are looking to have a well behaved pet. Either way the fundamentals of sit, stay, recall, heel work and good manners apply and we aim to help you teach your dog these to a high standard as we would do with any working dog.
Any breed of dog is welcome
- Group classes for dogs from 3-6 months and 6 - 12 months old.
- Maximum 6 dogs per group class to ensure individual attention to the varying breeds and temperaments of individual dogs.
- We train you to train your dog – owner training not just dog training.
- Develop focus between dog and owner and establish clear boundaries and communication.
- Appropriate socialisation in a controlled group context.
- Whistle based recall.
- Use of slip lead to achieve loose lead walking.
- Dogs are all challenged at their appropriate level.
GROUP TRAINING WALKS
Our group training walks are a great way of putting your skills from group training lessons in to practise in different locations in and around the Kintore/Inverurie area. We will equip you with a variety of exercises that you can take away and put in to use when you are out on a walk with your dog to maintain mental stimulation and focus, and show you how to socialise your dog appropriately with like minded owners.
Open to ALL AGES!